Student Visas

The Wake Forest University International Students and Scholars Services Office (ISSS) manages the student visa process for all students requiring an F-1 or J-1 visa to attend their program.

You should read and make yourself familiar with the information found here: This page offers information on the requirements of studying on the F-1 or J-1 visa, including the guidelines for arriving and living in the US, F-2 dependent visas, and most importantly, the mandates of the visa regarding health insurance, English proficiency, and proof of funding for the duration of your studies.

If you have questions about the status of your visa paperwork or the requirements of the visa, please email